Hi All,

In all honesty, how do we know if we have this English ivy?  We just
recently discovered that we have some huge vine growing outside of our back
gate, but we didn't have it last year, and we can't really tell where it's
coming from?  It's almost as tall as our gate, and it's even coming through
the holes in the metal fence, wrapping itself around it!

I'm really tired of being a homeowner, at this moment!

Claudia

Join either of my groups; the first is for visually-impaired women, while
the other is for people wishing to discuss homemaking issues.