Okay Everyone,

I know that I've had lots of questions this week!

It's been brought to my attention that our washer may have been set up wrong
or defective, from the get-go, but we never realized it until now!  Our
washing machine has three water temperature settings:  hot, warm and cold!

If we initially want to wash a load in cold, the water goes into the machine
cold.  However, when the rinse cycles begin and the initial water has been
expelled from the machine and it is filling for the rinse cycles, the water
comes out steaming hot!
This is the same with all cycles!  If I start with hot initially, the rinse
cycles are hot, of course, and that makes sense.
If I start with warm initially, the rinse cycles also fill the washer with
hot water, but you would think the water would be warm or cold, depending on
the initial setting it was placed on!

Is this normal because I'm told that it's not!

I'm told that when washing in cold, the rinse cycles should also be cold, in
warm, the rinse cycles should be warm, etc.

Claudia

Join either of my groups; the first is for visually-impaired women, while
the other is for people wishing to discuss homemaking issues.