Hi,

Have any of you ever heard of the Everdry system?
We had this company come out today, to inspect our basement!
The representative states that we have structural as well as foundation
damage!
He said that they have to put in a drainage tile system around the entire
house, seal the basement inside and out, install a pump system with battery
back-up, fix cracks in interior as well as exterior walls, etc.
He showed us where some of the cracks were on the inside of the cinderblock
walls, and there are cracks in the floor, where the drain is, and water is
seeping up through there, as well, with sediment and sand in it!

The estimate was truly surprising, and the work is warrantee for a lifetime,
and it is transferable!
I'm just wondering if any of you have heard of this company or know of
others that do similar work, so we can obtain estimates from them as well?

We've called two other companies, but we cannot get reps to come out, until
10-17 and 10-27, and we really want to make a decision by then.

Claudia

Join either of my groups; the first is for visually-impaired women, while
the other is for people wishing to discuss homemaking issues.