Hi All,

I'm in desperate need of a new desk, and I need to know where I can purchase
one reasonably?  I have one that I purchased from Wal-Mart, 6 years ago,
because they put it together for me, and all I had to do was pick it up and
get it into my house.
However, this desk has had its day; I think it's made of particle board, so
the drawers are coming apart, the fronts are coming off, etc.
I need some good ideas as to what type of material to look for!
Thanks.

Claudia

Join either of my groups; the first is for visually-impaired women, while
the other is for people wishing to discuss homemaking issues.
our-safe-haven-subscr...@googlegroups.com
makinghouseworkeasier-subscr...@googlegroups.com