Hi,

Does anyone know what TV Ears are?  They're a system used to transmit the
signal from the television, to a listener, via headphones, so others will
not be disturbed by the noise.
I recently purchased a unit for my fiance, and he is wondering if it'll
work, with his talking book machine!  I'm thinking not because I thought
this unit needs to be connected to the A V jacks, on the television set?
Please let me know!

Claudia

Join either of my groups; the first is for visually-impaired women, while
the other is for people wishing to discuss homemaking issues.
our-safe-haven-subscr...@googlegroups.com
makinghouseworkeasier-subscr...@googlegroups.com