Old stage joke my friend. When I was on the road, there was another band
either just leaving or coming in after we left.  Their name was the Side
Show.  Their thing was they were a very good band but they also did circus
tricks.  The drummer would juggle drum sticks and start tossing them to the
girl singer and the guitar player or at least one of them, did magic tricks.
They were all very nice people and we would say something like if you liked
our music our name is bla-bla-bla.  If you didn't, it's the side show!  Of
course, they did the same thing.  You get to know all the people in the
area.  When I needed a night off when I was doing singles, there were other
organists I could have sit in for me and we helped each other out even as we
cut their throat.  It's just business not personal.  They did it to you as
well.  If your the sensitive type, you have no business in entertainment.
So some times, old habits die very hard.  For me, it's the quick joke or
smart remark.  As they say, some people you can take off the stage but
you'll never get the stage out of the entertainer.

Alan

Please click on: http://www.home.earthlink.net/~alanandsuzanne/
There, you'll find files of my arrangements and performances played on
the Yamaha Tyros keyboard.  I often add files so check back regularly!

The albums in Technics  format formerly on my website are still
available upon request.