  From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:blindhandy...@yahoogroups.com]on Behalf Of Dale Leavens
  Sent: Friday, August 20, 2010 8:43 AM
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] PEX?

  It probably can be bent more severely than i said with care or supported
with a spring.

  As someone else said, it used to be thought that PEX should not come
within 6 feet of a water heating system, I don't know if that is still true.
The newer materials are probably more forgiving. One of the main advantages
is that you can pull it up through partitions without needing to splice in
elbows and now they are running it in loops to provide under floor heating
so the radius must be better than I first stated.

  I'll try to find out later.