From: "Jo Taliaferro" <soaringeag...@comcast.net>
To: <blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 25, 2010 5:08 AM
Subject: RE: [BlindHandyMan] hammering a nail in?

Yeah, I get my best friend to hold the nail while I hammer! Lol.  I used to
play around in my dad's workshop and there were many times Dad found blood
on his workbench after my explorations.  I didn't want anyone to know I had
limitations!  I do better with smaller hammers because of the size of my
hands and because I tend to hold the hammer fairly close to the pounding
part and my other hand closer to what I want to pound the nail into.  Just
my own style.but it seems to work if I can just get the silly things in
straight!

The Handywoman,

Jo Taliaferro