From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:blindhandy...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of clifford
Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2010 7:31 PM
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BlindHandyMan] hammering verses an eighteen volt electric nailer

Dear List Members:
While I can use a hammer and nail, when it comes to those little nails, two
and a half inches long or shorter, I enjoy my eighteen volt electric nailer.
I can put in ten nails with it, while I would get one in with the hammer. It
is wonderful when installing base board and other trim. The fingers come
away much happier as well.

Yours Truly,

Clifford Wilson

Ps. The language barrier is broken much less frequently as well.

database 5394 (20100824) __________

http://www.eset.com