From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:blindhandy...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Alan Paganelli
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2010 12:09 PM
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] water pressure low in shower?

We have a couple of really nice shower heads that we paid 20 bucks each for
10 years or so back and every few years I do the same thing and they work
fine. You can use another grocery product called lime away. It works
slightly better but costs more.

Alan

Please click on: http://www.home.earthlink.net/~alanandsuzanne/
There, you'll find files of my arrangements and performances played on
the Yamaha Tyros keyboard. I often add files so check back regularly!

The albums in Technics format formerly on my website are still
available upon request.