From: "Blake Hardin" <blakehardin5...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 28, 2010 3:30 PM
To: <blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [BlindHandyMan] new door knob to big for the whole?

Hi, i have a wooden closet door that i bought a new knob for. However
i can't get the two sides of the knob to line up because the actual
whole is not cut large enough cause i guess the other knob is smaller.
Anyway what can I use to file the door down a bit so i can put the new
knob on? Its actually hollow inside the door so i imagine that it wont
be to hard to do something with it. I just didn't wanna start cutting
anything out of the nice little smooth round whole without knowing
what is the best tool to use for it to still be smooth and round.