From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:blindhandy...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Blake Hardin
Sent: Saturday, September 04, 2010 5:37 AM
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: a very simple task? Sweeping your flors?Re: [BlindHandyMan] porch
ligh

Hi all, we have hardwood flors in our house and most of the time i
just vacume it and it works out fine but sometimes i think it would be
better swept. The problem is how do you guys go about doing this in a
large room? Do you use a dust pan and sweep the stuff just towards it
around that are in grid paterns? Problem i seem to miss te dust pan
hhahaha. I know this isn't exactly a blind handy man question but i
thought maybe it would pass.