Well, they just picked up the unit. I inquired about why it must be running.
They want to make sure that the compressor is running so they can easily
extract the Freon. The unit will be totally dismantled and everything that can
be salvaged will. They even strip the copper winding from the motor so yellow
metals are sorted as are Ferris steel and aluminum.
---
Please visit my home page, it is motivational, educational, inspirational with
a touch of humor. There is also a very extensive resource list for the blind.
http://www.LennyMcHugh.com