From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:blindhandy...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Brice Mijares
Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2010 11:50 AM
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BlindHandyMan] leaf blowers

After reading about the recent post on compasses, it reminded me how one of
these may help when using a leaf blower. I know in the past I'd get all
turned around when operating a leaf blower. Well, now I'm in the market for
a new blower. Do they make them any quieter? I'd like one that you can
carry on your back.