Dear all,

I'm glad to announce date, time and place for the Blue Obelisk meeting
in Chicago. We plan to meet on

Tuesday, March, 27th, 7 pm at the restaurant
South Water Kitchen
225 North Wabash Avenue
Chicago, IL 60601
Tel: 312.960.8507

Currently, the following people (alphabetic order) have confirmed their
participation:

- Jean-Claude Bradley
- Warren Delano
- Sandford Dickert
- Rajarshi Guha
- Peter Murray-Rust
- Stefan Kuhn
- Henry Rzepa
- Christoph Steinbeck
- Egon Willighagen

Rajarshi has reserved a table for ten.
If you are not listed above but would like to join in, that's great.
Every additional participant is highly welcome.
But in this case, please notify me ASAP.

Cheers,

Chris

--
PD Dr. Christoph Steinbeck ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Head of the Research Group for Molecular Informatics

What is man but that lofty spirit - that sense of enterprise.
... Kirk, "I, Mudd," stardate 4513.3..