On Jul 30 2007, Jean Bréfort wrote:

CML has two mechanisms for crystal structures.
(a) lattice and latticeVectors
(b) crystal and either scalar (6) or cellParameter(2)

Either of these should be able to support the requirement.

The example given below uses lattice and scalar. If these are CML thei is
not the recommended combination. If they are not, what is the namespace,
becuase otherwise there will be serious clashes.

Also lattice does not have an abundance attribute in CML and I'm not sure
what the role of this is here.

P.

--
Peter Murray-Rust
Unilever Centre for Molecular Informatics