This is to introduce Ganesh (copied) who has developed an Open Source
framework for computational chemistry (MeTA Studio). Ganesh presented this
at the Australasian eResearch conference and it's a wide-ranging system. He
already uses Blue Obelisk components such as Jmol and has provision for
interfacing to CDK and JOELib. MeTA Studio is located at:
http://code.google.com/p/metastudio/ are you are invited to download it and
try it out.

I think there is real opportunity for synergy here and I am talking to
Ganesh about data representation and ontologies.

P.

--
Peter Murray-Rust
Reader in Molecular Informatics