[uucdigest]          Tuesday, March 11 2003          Volume 03 : Number 6207

| visit the BMW UUC Digest page: http://www.uucdigest.com
|
| Send SUBMISSIONS to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
| Complaints?  Send 'em to [EMAIL PROTECTED] if you must.
| Technical Problems? Send 'em to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
|__________________________________________________________________

In this BMW UUC Digest:

       Re: [uuc] '95 M3 Engine Noise
       Re: [uuc] Automanual
       [uuc] Re:  [E30] 325ic Clutch Replacement Pricing?
       Re: [uuc] Re: S54 wet dry sump
       [uuc] Buying older 3 series
       [uuc] automanual- good greif.
       [uuc] RE: Buying older 3 series
       [uuc] automanual on Mercedes 300TD
       RE: [uuc] automanual- good greif.
       [uuc] More on Automanual
       RE: [uuc] Automanual

Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 14:03:12 -0500
From: "Gaudio, Stefano" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [uuc] '95 M3 Engine Noise

Hey Ben I agree w you on the lightweight oil pan and that's why I mentioned
but did not suggest it.

I do remember clearly reading articles about the e46 M3 engine lubrication
getting rid of the e36 M3 issues.

So I did a quick search on the internet and found an article about it:

http://popularmechanics.com/automotive/new_cars_trucks/2001/1/tri_power/prin
t.phtml

They call it a semi-dry sump pump and I'm not sure how it differs from a dry
sump pump but it seems to be accomplishing the same task.

Just trying to help :-)

Stefano
'98 M3 80K w 5-30 synth oil and no noises @ tracks or autoXs