Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2003 16:49:48 -0500
From: UUC Admin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Administrative Notice: Welcome to Majordomo 2

No. I don't believe that will be the case. Since this is a new software
package, there is a learning curve. The fronter & footer you saw was a
leftover from the old digest mode, which did in fact wrap 15 lines at the
beginning and 29 lines at the end.

Rob will be the one who makes the final decision on the configuration. I'm
just getting the base load setup so he can step in and customize as he sees
fit.

I've adjusted the config in the interm until Rob selects what he wants for
a final product.

At 13:28 11/1/2003 -0800, you wrote:
>Are you really planning on wrapping 15 lines at the beginning and 29 lines
>at the end of each and every message that gets sent to the list?

<snip>

Regards,

Michael K Donohue
System Administrator