Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 16:04:48 -0700
From: "Curtis Ingraham" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: bmwuucdigest@uucdigest.com
Subject: Re: <E36> Curious vibration

I know of it happening on an E34 535i M30 engine.

Curt Ingraham
Oakland, CA

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 16:33:36 -0700
From: Adam Lazur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Nick Ortwein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: UUC Digest <bmwuucdigest@uucdigest.com>
Subject: Re: Sacramento Area Shop Recommendation

Nick Ortwein ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) said:
> My father has a 1997 M3 and it needs some A/C work and an alignment
> done.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Valley Motorwerks - http://vmwerks.com/

Note: I have no personal experience, but they seem to be well regarded
on the norcalbmw.com forums:
    http://www.norcalbmw.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2971

--
Adam Lazur

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 21:33:18 -0700
From: Mark Dadgar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: bmwuucdigest@uucdigest.com

On Sep 20, 2006, at 4:33 PM, Adam Lazur wrote:
>> My father has a 1997 M3 and it needs some A/C work and an alignment
>> done.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Valley Motorwerks - http://vmwerks.com/
>
> Note: I have no personal experience, but they seem to be well regarded
> on the norcalbmw.com forums:
>     http://www.norcalbmw.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2971

Walter Ford and Valley Motorwerks are pretty highly regarded in the
Golden Gate Chapter autox community, too.

http://www.justracing.com/ggc_bmw_cca/

- Mark
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]