Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 02:15:48 -0400
From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: bmwuucdigest@uucdigest.com
Subject: Re: E34 - cross drilled rotors

Cracking (or not) really depends on factors including hole
pattern, pattern relative to internal vanes, chamfering, and
size.

We use the E46 M3 Euro perforated/floating rotors (same
design as the CSL rotors, just 20mm smaller diameter)
without any issues.

I can't say the same for generic aftermarket drilled.  That
can be bad news for track use.

- Rob