  FS or Rent: E38/E39 Differential Bushing Tool

Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 10:19:53 -0600
From: "Eric Giles" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: bmwuucdigest@uucdigest.com
Subject: FS or Rent: E38/E39 Differential Bushing Tool

This is the special tool from www.technictool.com that allows you to replace
the differential bushings on the E38 and E39 while the subframe is on the
car. You will have to remove the exhaust and differential to perform this
procedure, but the tools make the actual bushing removal and installation
VERY easy!

This tool has been used once to remove and install all three differential
bushings on an E39 M5. Technic Tool's price for this tool is $450 plus
shipping-which I know is expensive, but once you actually see the quality of
the pieces you will understand why it costs what it does.

I will sell the tool for $350 plus shipping, or I am willing to rent it out
for a maximum of one week per rental. The rental costs are $90 for the
actual rental, plus a mandatory deposit of $350 that will be fully refunded
once the tool is returned to me after the maximum one week of use and is in
the same condition as how it was sent to the renter. Any pieces that are
missing or broken will be will be paid for out of the deposit with the
remainder refunded. All shipping charges to you and back to me are to be
paid person renting the tool.

If you have any questions please e-mail me!

Thanks-

Eric Giles