  Re: <Z3> remote key fob questions
  Re: 17" inch wheels on EBay for E36, E46
  Is This Thing On?

Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 17:08:43 -0700
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: bmwuucdigest@uucdigest.com
Subject: Re: <Z3> remote key fob questions

Brett,
Is that a wet thumb or dry?

-Kevin

                                                         TSMC PROPERTY
 for the sole use of its
 other than the intended
 please notify the sender by
 immediately. Thank you.

Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 09:44:33 -0400
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <bmwuucdigest@uucdigest.com>
Subject: Re: 17" inch wheels on EBay for E36, E46

Hi Barry,

UUC lurker here, just wanted to let you know that in the ebay auction
for the Borbets, you noted that they "nicely INcrease the unsprung
mass".  Just letting you know so you can correct the typo.  They are
really nice-looking wheels, and if I weren't most of a continent away,
and if I didn't need another set of wheels like I need a hole in the
head, I'd buy them from you.  Anyway, good luck with the sale! :)

Vik