Hi everyone,

For general purposes concerning artwork/design etc. this is a good idea.
The problem is that this list will probably be loaded with many topics, from
splash screens to icons and wallpapers...

That is why I would like to suggest to create a sublist specifically for the
LibreOffice brand (like discussion about the logo and creating consistent
guidelines). This to avoid having 100 mails every day with topics that are
perhaps not interesting to the subscriber. That list (branding) alone will
probably produce a lot of topics, so I think it would be better not to merge
it together with the design mailinglist.

So brand...@libreoffice.org would be good to, or evern more specific:
brandm...@libreoffice.org / trademark

With kind regards,
Ismaël Grammenidis