Hi Florian, *

Florian Effenberger schrieb:
Hi Bernhard,

Bernhard Dippold wrote on 2011-05-16 23.31:
Therefore I'd like to propose my position as starting point for a SC
discussion, leading to a decision we can base our work on and upload to
the wiki for future reference.

currently working on some older mails... has this already been adressed?

There has been a reply by Sophie, but I didn't make out any formal SC discussion or decision on this topic.

As this covers more than just design and visual identity questions (definition of teams, how to advertise teams and external groups) I don't think that this decision should be left to any of the teams like marketing or design.

Best regards

Bernhard