Hi

Em 13-07-2011 09:51, David Emmerich Jourdain escreveu:
when I talked to André about helping the MC, I want to make clear that just
offer me 'cause I understand that my fluency in some languages ​​can help in
the process. If you may evaluate, you can talk with Olivier, with Jesus,
with Claudio and some others that could talk to me (in person or not) that I
usually was the interpreter for almost everyone from BrOffice, in the FOSS
events. Of course, switching between some languages ​​during three or four
days, almost makes you forget to speak your primary language, but this
doesn't happen in the MC.

In my view, David is a good translator, indeed.

Concerning to the MC, I think that there must have *Web of Trust* and, here, we got problems in finding a connector for this WoT concerning to David. I think we need people without any problems inside that WoT.

Since the begining of TDF, he is using an untrue description in his profile at TDF's website [1]. I have warned core@ already, but this profile is still there.
[1]http://www.documentfoundation.org/foundation/

As he cited my name, this is my position about him.

Best,
Claudio