Hi Florian,

On Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 12:00 PM, Florian Effenberger
<flo...@documentfoundation.org> wrote:
> based on the feedback, this would be my proposal to vote on:

I suppose the minor corrections below fall in the category of the
"beauty corrections" you mentioned, but the SC's decision might be
clearer for some people if the grammar is perfect. FWIW, I'd agree
with Tom and Paulo that the second para ("The Steering Committee
acknowledges that there is...") serves no purpose. So that would give:

"Screenshots for documentation, website and marketing should
preferably be taken on GNU/Linux, but may also be taken on any other
operating system.

The Steering Committee recommends a consistent visual appearance (e.g.
theming and branding) for the screenshots taken on the selected
operating system. It is up to the LibreOffice community how to achieve
that consistency."

HTH.

--
David Nelson