I applied to be a candidate for a Director approximately 5 days ago.
Please advise why I am not on the list in your email. My applying email
contents are:
My full name is:
John Aaron Rose
e-mail:
john.aaron.r...@googlemail.com
No corporate affiliation.
Reasons for wanting to serve as a director:
1.  To give voice to the concerns of end users.
2.  As I'm retired from work, I have sufficient time to serve the
interests of members by acting as a conduit to the Foundation.
3.  I have had extensive experience of liaising with developers, testers
& users on the development of business software.

--
Regards,
John