Hi David,

On Sat, Oct 8, 2011 at 4:38 PM, David Nelson <li...@traduction.biz> wrote:
> Hi Jesus,
>
> 2011/10/8 Jesús Corrius <je...@softcatala.org>:
>> In my opinion, I don't think it's best for the project to put some of
>> the most skilled developers to work in documentation, when other
>> developers can also do this task perfectly well.
>
> It is precisely these guys who could put the most effective work into
> this initiative, and probably the fastest. I'm asking the potential
> future members of the BoD to lead the way on this. Documentation is
> always considered to be some kind of unnecessary-to-optional
> accompaniment to software -- unless you're some poor blighter trying
> to understand how the thing works.

I think your proposal is interesting and I really see your point here,
but, at the same time, I'd create a group of people with different
skill levels to work on it. I don't deny that it will not be as
effective, but I could also be a chance for wannabe developers to
learn a lot about the project while they work in benefit of the
community.

Just my two cents :)

--
Jesús Corrius <je...@softcatala.org>