Hi Thorsten, *

Am 22.09.2011 10:28, schrieb Thorsten Behrens:
> A local, native-lang NGO, that is in good standing with TDF, and
> fulfills the following prerequisites
>
>  * has at least three NGO members, that are accepted TDF members at
>    the same time
>  * is an non-profit organisation
>  * has, in the past year, organised or participated in at least one
>    local or native-lang event, that was promoting or helping
>    LibreOffice
>
> can ask for having their donation details listed on the native lang
> download and extension pages, below the generic TDF one. Multiple
> NGOs per native-lang category can apply, and are listed in order of
> application.
>
> Listed NGOs are reviewed after one year.

Currently I count 4 SC member voting +1 plus one deputy voting +1.

Although this meets the criteria for a quorum I'd suggest that more SC
members express their support for the proposal I know that almost all of
us support it, but this needs to be documented ;). Note that I did not
count Thorsten as supporting vote, as there is no clear indication
although he sent in the proposal.

Thanks and regards,

André