Hi Thorsten,

Thorsten Behrens wrote on 2012-05-22 16:14:
getting on top of accounting these days. I use gnucash
(http://gnucash.org/), a Free and Open Source software for personal
and small-business accounting - Gnome-based, featuring double-entry
bookkeeping, and available for Linux. Mac and Windows. The ledger is
xml-based, and can be shared with board members.

from my side a very big thank you for your great work! Accounting is a tedious and boring task, and if we contracted external professionals, quite a lot of costs would occur - so thank you very much for taking this burden!

I put the treasurer list on my todo, will set it up these days. Poke me if I forget.

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger, Chairman of the Board
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108