Hello,

independent from my last request concerning my very own travel expenses, I would like to ask for a small budget for this years' German project weekend in Hof. [1]

I expect a total of 9-10 people attending, and while the rooms are paid by the German association of FrODeV, I'd like to arrange for some breakfast and some foods or snacks for the participants.

Would the board be willing to approve up to, let's say, 200 € expenses for that? (I expect costs to be less, but in order to have some flexibility, asking for a bit more.)

Florian

[1] http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/DE/Projektwochenende

--
Florian Effenberger, Chairman of the Board
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108