Hi :)
Hopefully these costs will go up quite dramatically every year because it's an
indicator of success.  It's going up because we know that a LOT more people
will be stopping and taking an interest in TDF and LibreOffice at the event
(and at other events).  Also hopefully more people might be happy to don the
tshirts and mingle to raise the profile even more.
Regards from
Tom :)