On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 8:08 AM, Florian Effenberger
<flo...@documentfoundation.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> However, someone has to check Florian's product and see if it fits into TDF.

So, I have not looked into deep details (and I won't since it is in
C#). but on principle it seems to address a useful problem: helping
people do QA more easily on windows
by helping them having multiple version concurrently... iow allowing
them to test a new version without messing with the stable version
they rely upon.

I would not mind hosting the source repo on gerrit... and then we
could poly host the binary on gimli... neither of them are big.
This is not unprecedented, we are doing that for few 'satellite'
pieces already like cppunit and others...
The difference being mostly hosting 'binaries'... which incurs an
extra layer of 'trust'...

So, my personal opinion is, we should encourage and support such
satellite project, whose main aim is to make thing easier for QA
people on windows... and QA is a very important thing, anything we can
do to get more people involved and productive there is a 'good thing'

Norbert