Hi All!

Along with my fellow board members who have already said their wise words which I would love to echo, I would like to add that I never cease to be inspired by the team of incredible people who I see dedicating so much of their time to LibreOffice. You all (collectively) are one of the many things which I am truly grateful for this holiday season. Thank you all, for inspiring me, helping me, and putting your faith in me as a new member of the BoD.

Wishing everyone the best of holiday seasons - and as has been pointed out to me, for those of you who are not in holiday season, I wish you a fantastic week and a great new year.

On that note, family, food and fun is calling :-D

Warmest Wishes,
Joel