Hi K-J
Le 17/09/2018 à 08:12, K-J LibreOffice a écrit :
> Hi Sophie,
> Am 10.09.2018 um 09:50 schrieb sophi:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> A side note on this, given migrating to Weblate is a project I would
>> like to propose for next year, I'd be interested by the requirements
>> needed by the MC to investigate further on the new tool. Thanks :)
>
> The MC always needs the following informations:
> - a list of contributor's amount and quality of contributions for the
> last 6 month, simply finding in/with the tool (we can't do that e.g. in
> pootle, there we only get 30 days)
> - searching for the information with user name and/or real name (we
> can't do that e.g. in pootle. If we don't know the registrated name we
> are lost)
>
> - perhaps automatically collected by a programm or listing, so that the
> MC only has to type the user/nick name and gets a list of contributions
> all over our tools.

The situation as it is actually:
- not all teams use Pootle
- some use it only as a repository and you won't be able to see the
amount of translation done by one translator on the files in this case
- not all translators are shown on Pootle: one translator download the
files and send them to other translators , other translate locally on
their tool (OmegaT for example), send the files to one of the translator
who upload all files again.

So existing workflows won't be reflected by the tool. I'll see if it's
possible to retrieve more information with Weblate, but it's quiet the
same workflow that is proposed.

Cheers
Sophie
--