Dear Community,
the board will meet again

     on Friday, April 12th at 1400 Berlin time

using our own Jitsi instance.

For this meeting we have NO public items and we'll meet directly in private.

If you have something to discuss with the board, please, send us a
message with your request and join the next available meeting.

ATB,
Marina

--
Marina Latini, Chairwoman of the Board of Directors
Tel: +39 3497482812 | IRC: deneb_alpha on Freenode