Hello everyone,

I have joined the meeting but you have all a robotic voice, I preferred
to leave as we couldn't barely understand what you meant.

All public Jitsi instances (was the case for Framasoft) are being taken
up by people wanting to use a visio solution, so I assume the TDF server
(or at least its network connection) was overloaded.

On this topic, boosting the current server and promoting it to our
users, would be a good marketing campaign, if hosted at
jitsi.libreoffice.org (not on tdf.org, in order to boost brand
awareness). Depending on the cost, that's something I could cover.

I'll ask my questions using a delayed video, basically the same
questions I had for my FOSDEM presentation, presentation I haven't been
able to give because of TDF's agenda constraints. :/

Keep you posted. =)

--
William Gathoye
Hyper<hack>tive volunteer for LibreOffice