On 22.05.20 16:09, Simon Phipps wrote:
> A survey form would be the best way to go a about it

Happy to support this but no idea how to start. Ordinary users cannot answer
"What's the best solution for you to get LOOL?" neither "Which kind of
authentication do you prefer? [OpenFoo, LibreBar, PublicQux]". And isn't the
setup kind of a stack that needs to be installed with (Next)Cloud, LOOL
backend, and (COOL)-UI?

So what I'd need for a survey is a couple of simple questions that everybody
can answer. My preferred type of question is multiple-choice with additional
"Other" option.