Hi Andreas

Am 29.05.21 um 08:49 schrieb Andreas Mantke:
could you please explain who have and who should have access to the membership data (old tooling and new tooling) please...I found nothing
about this in the detailed specifications for the tender.

First of all: This tender is based on a software specification and not on a description of the working processes of the MC. The latter are just subject as far as it seems necessary to describe the needed software functionality.

And this list thread should hold on that tender. Feel free to open another thread for anything else.

You did nothing find on data access in the specs because you obviously read only some few pages. In short: Regulating data access is not a function of the tendered software but in fact a function of granting access to it by our SSO solution. You find that described at page 14 of the specs - including the information who is intended to be able to access the software and thereby the data.
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Uwe Altmann