Hi Stephen

On Thu, Oct 28, 2021 at 9:36 AM Stephan Ficht <
stephan.fi...@documentfoundation.org> wrote:

> Am 27.10.21 um 14:17 schrieb Simon Phipps:
> > who was present in the secret part of the meeting?
>
> The general public has to leave after the public part has ended. This is
> always checked before the private part starts.

Thanks, I am well aware of both the principle and the practice and can
probably guess who remained reasonably accurately.

What I am asking is that the Minutes make note of who remains in the
meeting at this point, since people come and go and sometimes there may
also be guests invited by the Board to this part (which is almost a
separate meeting). Since secret decision-making (which is rarely fully
minuted even when disclosed) occurs in the name of the Trustees in this
part of the meeting it's important there's at least a public record of who
gets to participate and influence the secret decisions.

Cheers

Simon