Hi Andreas,

I agree the narrative on Collabora's own site seems to clash a bit with what happened down the line.

I see that you were in the board at the time, as some of the current board members, so I guess you were as excited as others know that LOOL was going to be available for free to all. Maybe at the times there was no fear that it would have been taken away from us so nobody thought to make things clear with an official agreement which confirmed what Collabora had on its website.

One may hope that someone re-reads what it was suppose to happen and reviews some decisions.

In the meantime it is evident that we need to set some rules for the projects that TDF hosts so that we can have more clarity in future.

Ciao

Paolo