Hi all,

following the initial consultation in regards to the first draft I've included some of the recommendations and comments received.

You can find the new version here:

https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/d5fF4eCK4JHtpHj

The changes are in italic.

Some of the comment received included preferences for mentors instead of developers or to further outsource some tasks. Those preferences will be covered by duly prepared proposals written by the proponents so they will not be covered in the document I shared.

Other comments received, also from fellow members of the board, stated that my proposal lacked of clear developers and project management procedures so I've added in page 10 what I see, at least initially, as the simplest approach but suggestions for improvements are very welcome.

Please do remind me if I forgot to include your constructive feedback!

Ciao

Paolo

--
Paolo Vecchi - Member of the Board of Directors