Dear Gábor,

I'm not sure if you missed my previous e-mail [ 0 ] or if the reply wasn't delivered successfully.

Could you please reply to my previous message with a "Reply to all" and clarify if you are willing to accept the role of full member of the Board of Directors?

Please, don't hesitate to reach out if you have any question.

[ 0 ] https://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/2022/msg00851.html

Thanks a lot for your support and commitment.
On behalf of the Membership Committee,
Marina Latini

--
Marina Latini, Chairperson of the Membership Committee
Tel: +39 3497482812 | IRC: deneb_alpha on LiberaChat