Hi Paolo,

Paolo Vecchi píše v So 10. 09. 2022 v 15:45 +0200:

> > I am happy to share the folder (read-only) to the general public
> > too,
> > but I'd like to have Paolo's OK before I do - Paolo, is it OK for
> > you?
>
> I'm totally fine with sharing the folder to all so that they can see
> how it changed over time.

Thank you, it can be seen here:

  https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/zfoRygFbBgJZZcj

> I've uploaded version 2.8 with some comments.
>
> I've accepted several changes even if don't satisfy me fully but a
> decent compromise today is better than nothing at all.
>
> It took a very long time to get here so I hope that the long
> discussions haven't put off potential candidates.
>
> I believe this version (2.8) should now be sent to our legal counsel
> for verification and the result should be voted on.
>
> Would you agree?

I've added answers to your comments as:

  TDF-In-House-Developers-Proposal-v2-8-Merged-answers.odt

For many of them, it is just an "OK, accepted"; just few bits around
the ESC are controversial or even not acceptable for me - but I've
outlined those already in the call on Monday.

Can you please have a look?  Thank you in advance!

All the best,
Kendy