Hi Florian,

Hello,

me and many others from the team would be very happy to finally see the developer proposal come to life.

We believe that would do a lot of good for TDF, its mission, and the LibreOffice community at large. It's been taking a long time, so if the board is ready to vote and trusts the team to handle the project, my teammates and I would be more than happy to support these efforts.

I'm very pleased to see that the team supports the efforts that many of us put in this proposal.

All directors also expressed their support for the proposal which, as agreed, has been finalised by both myself and Jan so I'm sure the community is expecting that they follow through with their votes.

Florian

Ciao

Paolo

--
Paolo Vecchi - Member of the Board of Directors