Hello board,

I would like to ask: what is the current status of the Weblate improvements that should have been funded by TDF? It is almost one year ago when we translators were asked to prioritize a list of possibilities [1], however nothing has followed since then.

To put it into a broader picture: even if I understand that localization is not a priority within TDF, it is frustrating to see that there is no progress in the translation workflow during the time. I face to the same infrastructure and translating software issues as years ago, not speaking about ignored new opportunities or ideas (machine translation is the best example of them). As fixing some parts of Weblate could help a lot, I hoped that at least some improvements would come soon...

Thank you,
Stanislav

[1] https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/2022/msg00043.html