Hi Italo,

Le 13/01/2023 à 10:18, Italo Vignoli a écrit :

Hi Alex, some people see LibreOffice in the Apple Store, and some don't see it (I don't see it, and I see different things from you). We are investigating with Apple. The new version 7.4.4 was approved, and has been uploaded without issues as the previous one, so the behaviour is indeed strange.

Thanks for responding. It turns out that I got the update to 7.4.4 automatically (as the previous version was already installed), but for the life of me, I can not get it to appear in the search results, hence my question.

Alex