On Thu, 02 Mar 2023 at 21:08:54 +0100, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
> Motion: ask Infra to setup a Jitsi recording facility for the TDF
> board room as soon as possible. Recordings should be made available
> only to the board, in particular when private or sensitive topics are
> discussed.

Uh that seems to be beyond our area of expertise, especially for private
calls we don't attend…  Note that jitsi has a “start recording” button
(AFAICT only working on Chrome ATM, but available to anyone that's
logged in).  Files can then be downloaded locally, and later uploaded to
BoD-shared storage.  (Direct upload is also doable in theory, but AFAICT
only dropbox is supported at the moment.)  Not so long ago it was
possible to record audio only, but upstream seems to have dropped that
so unfortunately one has to manually extract the channel if video is of
no interest.

--
Guilhem.