El 15/06/2009, a las 08:48, Gabor Gombas <gomb...@sztaki.hu> escribió:

On Sun, Jun 14, 2009 at 10:01:26PM -0300, Nicolás Alvarez wrote:

However, how do I find BOINC's config.h? If I look in the global search paths, I might end up finding the config.h from some other completely different program (like /usr/include/wx-2.8/wx/config.h if that happened to be in the
path).

Why do you want to find it? You should never use config.h from some
other project in your program. It usually is a bad idea to install
config.h and reference config.h from public headers.

parse.h includes it, and probably others. I get a build error if I don't add the path to config.h to the search path for include files (with -I).

I haven't checked, but if BOINC puts something in its config.h that
applications should also use, then it must be moved to some other header with an unique name. You can use the AC_CONFIG_COMMANDS() autoconf macro
to generate such a header.

Gabor